Benefits of Membership
- Have a voice and a vote on important issues in gifted education.
- Scholarships are available for teachers pursuing gifted endorsements.
- Members can recommend student scholarships for gifted children.
- Receive a subscription to the AAGT News Brief for the latest news on gifted education, issues, jobs and important legislation.
- Gain discounts on registration for AAGT’s state and regional conferences with training for professionals and parents, keynote experts, breakout sessions, and exhibitors.
- Get discounts for AAGT vendors and publishers.
- Participate in a state-wide network of the gifted community including parents, educators, administrators, other professionals, businesses, and government.
- Consult with experts on the AAGT Board of Directors regarding operation of your local group.
Click here to join AAGT!